The Mud Angels organization was created to help victims of national disaster recover, memorialize those lost, and honor those that rose, grew wings, and flew to help others in need - these are what we affectionately call Mud Angels™.
While we began after the Thomas Fire in Ventura and Santa Barbara counties, and the Mud Flow in Montecito, our mission is to help anyone, anywhere, as a result of any type of natural disaster.
We provide assistance as follows:
- A single point of contact and place to visit most of the needed resources for aiding and recovering from disaster
- Financial assistance with cash paid directly to victims
- Resources, links and referrals
- Planning and systems for recovery
- Fundraising consulting and support
- Memorializing those that helped and those lost
- Media contacts and referrals
- News and information
- Marketing support for businesses impacted by disaster
- Hope, love and moral support